VCI is currently operating under normal business hours.
Please call our office if:
- You have traveled or been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 14 days and are symptomatic with fever and/or acute respiratory symptoms.
- You are questioning if you should come to your appointment.
VCI’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Availability of Telehealth visits to help reduce a patient’s need to travel to the office.
- Frequent cleaning of waiting rooms, all patient exam rooms, infusion rooms, staff work spaces and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all offices, availability of tissues, and open receptacles.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in order to protect yourself and other. If you do not have a mask please ask any VCI employee and will be provided to you.
- Please complete the Health Assessment for COVID screening through mobile precheck prior to your visit.
- Team members who meet CDC guidelines are quarantine from coming to the office.